Thursday, August 18, 2011

Freezer Cooking

That's the name of the game this weekend. Or the PLAN, anyway...

In addition to 15-20 hours of work a week, I start grad school next week.... needless to say, my free time is about to become a precious commodity for me. So, I'm planning on stocking up my freezer with yumminess because A.) school makes me unable to focus on anything other than school so cooking, cleaning, etc always falls behind and B.) because even though it's going to take a full day of my weekend, it will be worth it to me to just go from freezer, to fridge for thawing, and then to oven for the next few weeks.

So here's what's on the list:

Entrees:
Baked Mac-n-Cheese
Mexican Lasagna
Manacotti
Pizza Dough
Mini Meatloaf
Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Roasted Maple Chicken with Sweet Potato

Breakfasts:
Individual Smoothies (fruit, PB, etc in snack size ziplocs)
Apple Oatmeal Streusel Muffins

Sides:
Cornbread Muffins
Rosemary Roasties (carrots, sweet potato, potato, parsnips roasted...)
Eggplant Parmesean
Twice Baked Baked Potatoes

Desserts:
Plum Crisp
Chocolate Chip Cookies

That should tide me over for a few weeks or even a month hopefully!

Now to just follow through... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment